Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Already?

Where has this week gone? I can't believe it's almost over already. Between all the craziness of the week, we finally got our new van! Yeah! It's heaven to be able to have so much room. We also took a quick trip to Evanston, Wyoming to meet up with part of Beau's family. We went to give our other red car to his brother who bought it from us. It was so sad to part with it. It was the first car I ever owned. I had it while I was single, when we were first married, and maxed it out with three kids.

I was hoping to get one more tutorial done for the week, but with my wacky internet problem it didn't happen. I was going to do a something other than a kid one, but when I had the two neighbor kids over, we decided to get a little messy and ended up doing the tissue paper collage project instead. It was still lots of fun.

It's turning fall here, and I'm dying to go up in the mountains and snap some picture of the turning colors. Maybe we can even get a family picture in. I love this time of year with the pumpkins, and spices, homemade goodies... hmmm... It's so great. Only a few more weeks till I fly to Wisconsin for the ScrapGirls retreat. Wow where did the time go.

Today's To Do List: Well I'm hoping to get a collection started today that I've had in the back of my mind for the last couple of days. I'm going to go on a color treasure hunt walk with my kids this morning. (We'll have to share this incredibly fun activity a little later.) We're babysitting 5 other kids tonight, so three sets of parents can go out for a date and have some one on one time. It can get pretty crazy with 7 toddlers under the age of 4 running around, and eating mac & cheese for dinner. Plus I'm also going to tackle more laundry.. Does it ever end? I also need to get this bag of peaches canned up before we find ourselves in a fermented smelly kitchen, with fruit flies taking over. Trust me.. you never want a couple of them to find their way into your home... they multiply by the hour I swear, and you can never get rid of them!

Enjoy your weekend... off to make biscuits for breakfast per my husband's request.

No comments: