Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Favorite Book

If there was a book that has had more impact on my life than any other it would be the Book of Mormon. A prophet once said "It is the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."

I know that it is true, I feel closer to God and know my Savior Jesus Christ more fully when I read this book and abide by it's precepts. It has been the biggest blessing in my life. It has given me direction, it has provided answers to life's greatest questions. It testifies along with the Bible that Jesus is the Christ, he is our Savior, he did atone for us, and he has made it possible to be with our families beyond the grave.

I KNOW it is true, and because it means so much to me in my life, I'd like to share it others. I would love to give you a copy. If you would like a free copy with a personal note, please email me at motherwifeartist@gmail.com, with your name and mailing address. I would love to send you your very own copy.

No comments: