Thursday, July 30, 2009

Picnic Lunch

This week is Staycation week at ScrapGirls. That means that everyday is a themed day with crops, chats, lots of prizes and an amazing sale. Today’s theme is Picnic which lead to the creation of a new picnic collection from me, as well as hosting  a chat at 3pm EST if anyone would like to join us! STI_PicnicLunch_CollMini_MGKT_600 Now it’s just time for me and the kids to get out and enjoy the last days of summer together and have a picnic at the park, or our backyard for that matter! :)

 

STI_PicnicLunch_CollMini_LO2(No these are not my kids… can you believe that I’ve never taken pictures of us actually having a picnic when we have gone!?  What kind of mother am I really?)

 

STI_ PicnicLunch_CollMini_LO  The Supply list can be found here for the first layout: http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=85295

No comments: