Monday, April 13, 2009

Eggciting

It's that time of year that calls for a little Easter digital scrapbooking. I designed this one because I wanted something to scrap my kid's Easter egg hunts and dyeing eggs.

Of course when I went to scrap a layout for the new collection I couldn't find any good pictures of my kids doing either. So that required that we take a LOT this weekend during the Easter egg festivities.







I think we might have gave Grandma's OCD a run for it's money by Isaac playing in the dye - turning him into the incredible hulk, and dumping over two buckets of dye all over the table and Savannah's new Easter clothes. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Laxton said...

LOL..it is funny that you used the Hulk description. That is the same way my SIL described my niece after coloring eggs! Too funny!