Thursday, September 27, 2007

Organized?

I really don't know why I try sometimes. I'm just not an organized person. I'm attempting here on the blog though. I wanted some basic tabs you could just click on that take you to certain areas for the blog, and we at least got them functioning. I need to do a bit more work with the tutorial link, but at least it's up.

I used these kits and brushes by Erica and Mandy to do the tabs. These guys are amazing designers. You can click on the images to find them in the ScrapGirls Boutique.






1 comment:

Cher said...

Hey Shalae,

Your blog looks great, I didn't even notice that it 'wasn't' organized! Everytime I see your work or anything you do, I can't wait to get started on my digital scrapbooking but alas, I am still waiting to get a decent computer. Tell your little family Hi from the Lunts!

-Cherisse