Friday, September 28, 2007

Mail Man

Here's my daily something for today. It's hard to narrow it down to just one, I had so many today that could have been worthy of this.

I just put my girls to bed, between wails and moans that they want their dad and brother. Who are currently on a father / son camp out up in the mountains. I wasn't sure if Beau would actually be taking Isaac (only 9 months) with him. But he was insistent that it wouldn't be a father and son outing without the son. Who am I to argue. I hope they both survive. LOL. You can be sure that I am going to enjoy a full nights sleep with no interruptions from the little guy. I find it hard to believe that Beau will have the same.

Right when I was leaving the girls in bed, Mirian is crying and saying "I want my budder!" "Your what? Your bottle (she doesn't have a bottle.)" "No - my budder." " Your budder... oh your brother." The little guy didn't know he was so loved until he's gone for a night.

Here's the supplies I used for the daily something: Old Photo Frames Embellishment Biggie, Sincerely Yours Collection Mini, ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Stitches, Fancy Free Embellishments, Raw Materials Paper

No comments: