Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 21 In Our Life

I know that I haven't been the best at updating what has been happening in our life lately.  Probably because too many good things have been going on.  So I thought I would share one of our weeks with you. You'll have to read about it in the layouts. :)  (You should be able to click on them to view them bigger.)

This year I really wanted to document our life. I am not completely caught up, but I am getting it done. After trying a thousand methods finding the one that I could actually do the Project Life Method has been the one that has clicked for me. Lately I haven't had much time to do anything scrapbook or designing related. When I have, all I've really wanted to do is record our story right now.  That is a good thing I think. Isn't that what it's all about anyway. Telling our individual stories.




No comments: