Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's here!


Tomorrow I meet up with another team member and we head to Salt Lake City to attend the ScrapGirls Convention for 3 days. Can I tell you how EXCITED I am! I am so pumped to see members of our team, both those that I have met before and the ones I'll meet for the first time. I'm excited to meet our loyal members and customers and get to know them better. I'm excited for the classes I'll get to sit in on (except for the one I'm teaching... not too excited about that one yet.) I can't wait. I'm hoping to post regularly from there for the next couple of days sharing our excitement and the wonderful people I'll meet!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I was soo glad to meet you Shalae ... and lovely Caitlyn!! You are just one awesome artist! Thank you for your great class!

Rebekah said...

Hey! How was the convention?! I MISS all of the scrap stuff the West has! We have Micheals... that's it, and pretty pathetic, right?!