Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Our BIG Daily Something

This is my daily something for today, a pretty big daily something actually. We made it till now and we are 1/2 way through! Today we found out that another bundle of pink is going to be joining our family at the end of June. We were sure it was a boy, but a pleasant surprise we got instead. Ironically right after we got pregnant Savannah came up to me and told me I was pregnant with baby girl. She wanted a baby sister and was insistent about it. Even when we tried to tell we weren't going to have a baby for a while, and that it could be a boy. She was adament that it was a girl. I broke the news to the girls today that we were going to have a baby and it was going to be a girl. She thinks we should name it Sally. I think not. I've never had a better pregnancy, I haven't even felt pregnant. So it's been great! So to me it still seems unreal except for the expanding stomach part. Hard to believe #4 is on the way. Wasn't it just yesterday as I wondering if I would ever get married?

Supplies Used: A Mom to Be & Nessa Collection.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yeah!!! Congradulations! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Shalae! Pink. Pink is good.

I like pink. :-)

Ro

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Congrats to you guys! We're glad to hear you are doing so well and we're excited for you guys to have another!!