Friday, August 05, 2011

Scrapping for Me

It always seems that once I finish a huge design project all I want to do is scrap for myself. To scrap for the fun of just creating a layout to remember those great times as a family. Lately I've been resorting back to the 4x6 size. I love it because it's so cheap to print .13 cents instead of $1.25. I can buy a huge 4x6 album, and just slide them in the sleeves. Lately though I've been doing them as a two page spread. I LOVE it this way. I feel like I can get quite a bit recorded about an event and show off quite a few photos in the process. Here are three recent ones I've done.

Caitlyn's Third Birthday




A Ward Campout. I'm also trying to go back a few years for memories that I haven't ever recorded about but I know my kids would love seeing the pictures and reading about them.


The Stake Picnic - 2011




They go really fast and quick and I feel like I'm making some progress on recording our every day life, which is the stuff I want to remember.

My husband is wanting to relax for the evening, so I'll have to post supplies later. If you want to know where something is from leave a comment and I'll get that info to you! :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I so LOVE seeing your layouts Shalae. They are always so cheerful :) Love them all!