Friday, August 05, 2011

August Club


Finally I get to now share my huge project I have been working on literally for months any time I had a spare minute, which seemed to be few. My new Joyous Collection is the new ScrapGirls Club for August. It's a killer way to get LOTS of scrapbooks supplies for really, really cheap.
You get all of the above for $9.99 which usually costs you $28.22 when all of the items are bought separately in the store. But we now also have some club member's only benefits which now give you this JIF 6 kit and a JIFFY Album for free.

So by the time you get all of your club items for the $9.99, it would have cost you $40.87. Not bad savings huh. It really is an amazing deal for all that you get. A cheap way to stock up your digital scrapbooking supplies during this time when we are all very tight with our money.

Here's a few layouts I created using the club.










My favorite part of the whole club? The rubber stamps. I had a blast making them and had tons of fun scrapping with them. Once it was finished and finally launched on the 1st I have now been able to relax, breathe easier, start getting ready emotionally, mentally, and physically for this baby who should be showing up anytime here. We're getting excited. The kids ask me everyday when she's coming.

2 comments:

Di said...

The kit is wonderful! You outdid yourself! Now REST and get ready for your new little one!!! Love and hugs!!! ~Countrydi

Caroline said...

Uuups! I did not realize that you had a club .... I guess the works and the mess in my house have been taking over in the last 8 weeks. I am sorry I am not it time to say that it is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the rubber stamps too. So clever! Love the colors ... everything. Wonderful my friend :)