Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My To Do List...

contains one thing.

Don't have a breakdown. :) Beau has left for Scout Camp for the next two days, which leaves me for the very first time since Caitlyn's birth with the 4 little ones. Lately if I'm tired and exhausted then the emotions inevitably come. I have been wondering how I was going to handle all of them by myself especially with visits to the hospital for Jaundice and a regular doctors appointment. Hauling all of them is exhausting in itself! :) So the plan? Nothing. Don't plan on getting anything done, just take it as it comes. So far so good.

We've even been able to make it to the park, and made a trip to the grocery store to pick a few things up. All I can say is they don't make shopping carts large enough for 3 kids, a baby seat with a baby, and groceries for family of 6. But they behaved themselves and we now have something to eat!

This last weekend I was able to play with my sisters new camera and zoom lens. Not a good thing! It just makes me want one so bad! The pictures you could take! :) I love these flowers!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hang in there! You can do it! I just have to laugh though about your comment about the grocery cart. Each time we have a new baby I think, "Well, no more going grocery shopping with all my kids. I'm going to have to start shopping on my own while Tony watches them at home." But I always end up adjusting somehow, at some point, and taking them all anyway. I've been eyeing the carts lately and wondering how the heck am I going to do this with 4 kids? And here you are championing it...and when Caitlyn is so small too. I'm so glad you get to figure out all this stuff before me. :)

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Just know you have a huge support system backing you up. Even though we can't be there physically, we're all there emotionally with you balancing the kids, shopping cart and groceries.

Diane Rooney said...

I think you're doing brilliantly. It's so hard and I remember so well, the emotions and exhaustion. I know it doesn't feel like it when you're in the thick of it, but those little ones will grow so fast. You will amaze yourself at what you can achieve. I had four aged 3yrs and under! They are now happy, healthy, well adjusted adults in their early 20's! x

You are truly blessed! Thinking of you. Email me if you ever feel like you need to "off load" or just want advice ;) *hugs*