Tuesday, March 04, 2008

NOT a happy mom moment

We had one of those moments. One where you forget momentarily to keep control, not raise your voice and to keep your cool. It's all you can do to not use force to send your kid to timeout, especially when they are laughing and running away from you thinking it's so funny. Mirian was immediately in timeout because mom was definitely not happy. When I came back to the mess and Isaac, he just looks at you so innocently as if he's thinking "Did I do something wrong?" He smiles and hands you your mascara brush that is now bent at a 45 degree angle. It's then that you try to find some humor in the situation and decide to grab your camera to document this moment of trouble, so you can blackmail your children later. Let them know this is not ok, take a deep breath and start cleaning it all up.


So later I decided to scrap just for fun. For the purpose of actually documenting something in my children's life for them to have later, and to see the moment in a different perspective. I used Brandie's great new kit, which I might find out I have lots of uses for!

Supplies Used: Not Guilty Collection Mini, ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Watercolor 4901, Lifted Journal Paper Super Biggie.

No comments: