Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More of the Boy

My kids have been sick all week, and so nothing has gotten done. It's been rather frustrating really. Stressful as well since we're still in the process of crunch time on this thesis. I can't wait till it's over. We all need a break, we need real family time, and me and hubby are going to leave the kids with grandma while we celebrate our anniversary doing whatever we feel like for a few days. (It'll be 3 months early, but we thought we would enjoy no kids, rather than a newborn tagging along!)

So since nothing has gotten done, I thought I'd just post a few more layouts from my new love of 4x6 layouts! :) Hope your week is going better.


Supplies Used on First Layout:
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Fibers 4901
Dynamic Brush Set: Fibers 4901
Dynamic Brush Set: Basic Stitching 4901
ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates - Layered: 4x6 Lay it Out
Coffee Stains Paper Mini
Assemble Your Own Zoom Pages - 4x6: About a Boy
Scenic Route Collection Biggie

Supplies Used on Second Layout:
Mischief Maker Collection
ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates - Layered: 4x6 Lay it Out

No comments: