Thursday, September 06, 2007

Color Inspiration


1. Untitled., 2. Daffodil Barn II, 3. Barn at Sunset, 4. Barn Door Open, 5. Framing a Barn, 6. Untitled, 7. Untitled, 8. When She plays Dress-up, 9. HDR Ancient Vicolo, 10. HDR Dwarf-Door, 11. HDR To Moria, 12. HDR To Mausoleo, 13. Find Your Own Way To Mars, 14. Falling sunflowers, 15. The Afterparty, 16. Striped tights and a pumpkin, 17. momiji, 18. stars, 19. Autumn:), 20. Deliciously drenched, 21. staring cosmos--tks over 100 favs!, 22. An Autumn Evening, 23. Farewell, Summer, 24. Yr Ysgol Sul, 25. frame, 26. Prairie Fixer Upper, 27. Autumn desktop, 28. Herbststurm, 29. Joy, 30. Sunset Drenched Trees

4 comments:

Chad said...

I could look at your art ALL day! You are so good. I love to see where you get inspired too.

Laurel said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Those are amazing. :)

Unknown said...

ok I just have to tell you that I found your blog randomly but my name is also Shalae & I have never met anyone with my same name & even spelt the same! Nice to meet you!

Shalae said...

That is crazy, I've met a few other Shalae's - but never with the same spelling! I was named after another Shalae that my parents knew when I was little - in Idaho. Nice to meet you too!