Thursday, July 19, 2007

Discovery

I've been wanting to do something for Illustration Friday ever since I found the site, and finally got around to trying something last night, even though the topic actually switched today.. Oh well I at least did something for it - this was a quick one, but I like the results I got so I'm excited to play around more and take a little bit more time on one. The topic was discovery.

I was going to list all the supplies, but the list was going to be enormous... practically every green paper from the ScrapGirls.com Boutique. I did use the SS Tools: Styles - Paper Textures 4901.

7 comments:

Ursula Shaw said...

Great collage. Love the magnifying glass.

Vhrsti said...

This picture is absolutly perfect!!! I Like it a lot! Congratulations for your talent and enthusiasm!

Barbara said...

Delightful! It looks like you had fun creating it.

Cindy said...

This looks so neat. Is it all digitally created? I would love to learn how to do that. I can see you are into digital scrapbooking. Please tell me where I can find information for beginners on making digital paper creations like yours. If you want, you can email me at ccalisher(at)pacbell[dot]net. Thanks!

Laurel said...

Wow, Shalae, this looks amazing! I love those paper textures, I feel like I use them all the time. :) This must have taken a long time. It's really cool.

Mandy said...

HURRAY for joining in on "IF" and an even bigger hurray for what you created. You're a creative genius, for sure.

Diane Rooney said...

Oh Shalae, that's so cute. Just found your blog and added it to my links. Love your work. Inspirational!