Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's a Beach Day

After months of rain it finally has felt like summer, the sun is out, the weather beautiful and my kids have been dying to go to the pool. After working on another project, I just needed a break and needed to draw. So I decided to celebrate the fact that summer was here.

After drawing up the digital stickers, it was only fitting that I needed a small collection to go with it. It just wouldn't be right to talk about summer without sand.

I also decided to try out a value pack. Buy buying the three of them together you save quite a bit of money rather than purchasing them separately. So now you just need to go make those beach memories to scrap.

Here's a little bit of inspiration from this house of beach babes.





(All the supplies for these layouts can be found on the product pages. Just click on the product images above.)

No comments: