Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do you express....

how grateful you are for:
  • Moments catching my 2 yr old singing primary songs at the top of her voice.
  • Mybest friend - Beau. Heavenly Father not only knew what I needed he gave me the absolute best.
  • Hard trials that teach me life lessons, despite how many tears are shed through them.
  • Nature and it's amazing power to soothe and heal.
  • A visiting teaching companionship I was scared to death about, and turned into the greatest blessing of my life.
  • My immediate family - parents and siblings, and how they love me despite all my faults.
  • My extended family who reaches out and makes me feel part of their family.
  • The many opportunities the Lord has given me to grow, learn, develop talents and skills, opportunities to learn leadership and to grow spiritually.
  • Amazing people that are constantly coming and going in my life leaving their mark forever one my heart.
  • A Savior who never gives up on me, and gives me opportunities to feel his mercy and love.
  • The restored gospel. The plan of Salvation. Priesthood Power. The Atonement. Covenants. Promises of Eternal Families and Eternal Life. Prayer. Answers to prayers. Unanswered prayers. The Book of Mormon, Bible and other scriptures. A Living Prophet. The Relief Society.
  • Those tiny every day moments that bring a smile to both my face and heart.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Can't wait to catch up with you next week. We missed you. Hope you ha d a wonderful thanksgiving! xoxo Caroline

KImmy said...

How do I express my gratefulness??? Well, today, I sang at the top of my voice and out of tune just like your 2-year old and I know my Heavenly Father loves it ... just like you did! (wink) Thankful for so many blessings in my life and one of them is YOU!