Monday, October 15, 2007

Ready for another week!

I'm actually excited about this week. I have a lot of ideas running through my head that I can't wait to jump on them. We had a great weekend hanging out together as a family. We went bowling together as family on Saturday. They are just too cute trying to lug that 8 lb ball over to the ramp. They get such a thrill out of things.

Right now I'm about to fall asleep in my chair, my kids went next door to play with their friends, Isaac is taking a nap, and it's so quiet here that the hum of the computer is lulling me to sleep. I posted my new topic for Your Actual. Go check it out, and please feel free to do one too and participate! :) I am really excited about the next topic, as it has been on my mind tons! So I've got my brains going there.

My dear ScrapGirls' Designers were very encouraging and positive about these drawings and illustrations that I wanted their input on. That got me excited about doing some more, and working on some theme related ones that I have been thinking of. A Halloween one here since that's coming up shortly.

My sister is finally getting a wish for a kit that she asked me about at least a year ago. I had a hard time figuring out how to do it, but this morning got my inspiration for it. Now I'm dying to grab my girls and go for an outing to take some pictures and get started on it. It's the perfect season for it too.

So I better get some things done while I have some quiet time, or I might find myself asleep!

No comments: