Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Feeling Nervous and Excited


In two days I'll be getting on an airplane and flying to Minnesota (I think I said Wisconsin on here once, I always get the two mixed up. My husband keeps joking with me that I'm going to miss my real plane because I'll be looking for the one going to Wisconsin.) Hopefully not. I'm pretty excited. After designing for ScrapGirls for 2 years, and working with all these amazing women online, I get to actually meet them face to face and hear their voices. Exciting! 4 days of hanging out together, just relaxing. It's going to be so nice. For one... there will be no children there! Not that I don't love my children, but this is going to be such a nice needed break. Beau will be the lucky one hanging out with them here at home, and I'm sure they'll fare just fine. Even if they don't, I don't care. I'm going to go and enjoy myself and they will survive without me!

I haven't had a chance to get much scrapbooking or projects done lately, but have tried to make an effort to at least get the daily something done. It gives me at least a few minutes to be creative and I'm really enjoying it. It makes me appreciate and remember at least one thing from the day. Here are Sunday's and yesterday.

Sorry for the shortage of tutorials this last little bit, I had our family newsletter (4 pages) that I needed to get put together for my mom, and some CD and book covers for another friend of mine. The next two days I really have to get some packing and cleaning done and then I'll be gone for the rest of the week. So it might be another week.

Don't worry
Syndee - You'll get a tutorial yet for how I do my photos, and someone else asked to see inside my head. (I'm working on a big project that will really show you that one, but I'll try and come up with another short tutorial that let's you see the way I think.)

One of my favorite things for the week: Thao's new collection. Gorgeous! This it the direction my mind has been going lately. Nature - God and create. This collection - especially those papers (which you can't see really well in this graphic) are just beautiful, I could just eat them up! It's actually part of the SG club, so you can get a whole bunch of the goodies for a cheaper price. You can find the club here or just the collection here.

Do something creative for yourself today.

Supplies Used on Daily Something(piano) - Collage Art Biggie, Legacy Collection Biggie, Bookworm Collection Biggie, Roma Collection Biggie, Winter White Collection Biggie, Old Frames Embellishment Biggie

Supplies Used on Daily Something(style) - Assemble Your Own: Pretty Pink Tags, Go Boldly, Vintage Nursery

1 comment:

Syndee said...

LOL! I knew if I kept bugging you you would give in! LOL! yipee for me:) Hope you have an awesome time with some of the Scrap Girls! Wish I could be there:(