Sunday, May 06, 2007

For Such A Time As This

This last Thursday and Friday I had the opportunity to go to BYU Women's Conference. What an incredible experience. 2 full days of being uplifted by the spirit, renewed, and pondering the direction I need to take things in my life. It was wonderful. I heard some incredible talks, listened to beautiful music, and came back with many impressions on how I can better my life and do that which is the most important. Beau was wonderful. He took the two days off and stayed home with the kids so I could go. He is such a wonderful husband, always having my best interest in mind, and wanting to make me happy. I love him so much. I am excited about the peace I feel, the happiness and the rejuvenation I had while I was there, and I'm excited about some of the endeavors and promptings I feel I need to take in my life. I'm excited about being a woman, a mother and wife in this day and time. It is a marvelous time to live, there is much work to be done, and I am so blessed to be a part of it all.

No comments: