Friday, October 21, 2011

It's been a long time....

It's been a long time since I have actually put out a Collection Biggie. They just take me too long.  This time around I was able to get all of these done in about a week. It was insane! I love it when inspirations hits like that and I can pump something out in the few moments I have throughout the week. Plus this one was just too much fun!

Just click on the products to go directly to their page in the store. You can also get all of them in this value pack for a killer price, especially with the 27.7% sale going on in the boutique right now too! (Up till Oct. 24)
















2 comments:

Rebekah said...

SO CUTE!! It makes me wish I had photoshop...

Caroline said...

Fantastic Shalae!!! I am so happy for you that you got a biggie done. WooHoo! Plus it looks amazing and fun!