Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'd love your vote!





Lil

I thought I would try the contest at Spoonflower - Project Selvage. A fabric design contest for baby boys. I made it past the first cut and am one of the 75 semi-finalists. It's now open to the public for voting, to narrow it down to the 10 finalists who will then go on and design 5 more coordinating fabrics. From there the winner is chosen to have their line of fabric printed through Michael Miller Fabrics. I thought it might be fun to at least try. If you like it enough that you feel it's worthy of your vote, I'd love to have it! I think it would be fun to try and come up with 5 more coordinating fabrics. You can place your vote here.

6 comments:

Tippetts Family said...

Just finished voting for ya! Good Luck!

Kirsten said...

Just voted! Good luck!

Cherise Oleson said...

So cute! Just voted for you!

Christy said...

Cute cute cute! Good luck, I hope you win!

Caroline said...

Of course I votes for you!! This is absolutely awesome Shalae! Good luck!

The Delgado's (all 9 of us) said...

Just voted for you and linked this up to my facebook as well! Good luck!