Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hearth

These are my newest designs for ScrapGirls. It was for this months October Club. The monthly club is an amazing deal for digital scrapbooking supplies. Clubs are always a nightmare to put together but when it's finally done there is quite a bit of satisfaction. I ended up loving how this one turned out! It was inspired by my mom and the way we grew up - lots of stitching, quilting, sewing and crafts.

I also ran across this really cool viewer which I had to try out. :) I saw it being used for a step by step photo tutorial which I thought was a great idea! (I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust the sizing.)

1 comment:

Launa said...

This is one of my favorites so far Shalae! I've used it for my blog background...check it out if you haven't seen it already. http://launavalente.blogspot.com/
I still have a little tweaking to do size wise, but I think it turned out pretty well! Thanks for the great collection! I appreciate your talent so much! :D