Friday, May 25, 2007

You Make Me Laugh


I love this guy! I truly have the greatest husband. He makes me laugh so hard. Sometimes to the point that I can't breathe which only makes him laugh even more. "Breathe!" he'll say, "Calm down and come up for air" which only makes it even worse. I enjoy being around him so much. I always tease him that he is cheesy. The king of cheesy and corny jokes, but they somehow will still put a smile on your face. I finally got to see the real him teaching during our last genealogy class. He's such a people person and knows how to show humor in all things. His main goal in life is to make me laugh when things aren't going right and I'm in a sour mood. Somehow he succeeds despite how hard I try to not let him. I'm so looking forward to laughing the rest of my life with him.

I made this layout using my new Cruising Collection found at ScrapGirls.

No comments: