Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finding More Addicts

This last weekend I went and spent 4 1/2 days at home with my family as well as Beau's. While I was there mom arranged for me to teach two classes on digital scrapbooking. I was excited. Of all the things that I love to teach the most (besides Sunday School), digital scrapbooking is it. I love to show people what is out there and what is available. I love getting them excited about it, answering questions and trying to give them the confidence that they can do it. Mom and I also got really excited and started having some creative ideas for appliqued quilt designs and actually came up with a baby quilt design for her to try making. It's fun to see my mom get excited about things. Quilting is her love and she just got herself a new quilting machine. So it was fun to brainstorm ideas for quilts, and actually help her design two of them. We have quite a few more in our heads that we just need to sit down and get worked out. It was a great weekend, and a lot of fun to see the girls get excited about seeing Grandma and Grandpa. The whole road trip there Savannah kept asking if we were at Grandma's house yet.

No comments: