Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What can you do with a blurry photo?

I just lucked into one of those neat moments where you realize that you just stumbled across a neat new tool. I now have a tool for all those blurry photos I'll never scrap on my layouts. This photo above was one of them. I loved the look she had, but it was blurry and not scrapbooking quality. In the process of writing up this Watercolor Styles Tutorial for some ScrapGirls that wanted help using the styles, I tried it on this picture and thought - Tada! I can use these blurry photos in a fun way. Plus the blurriness can really create some fun artsy effects! Do you have a bad blurry photo? Go follow the steps and try it out! I used these watercolor styles to create the effect.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is adorable. Thank you so much for the tip :)