Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOVING This Crochet Pattern

For the last week I have fallen in love with this sweater pattern from Joann.com. Fast, easy, and cute. I finished my first one last week, almost finished with my second and can't wait to start a third. I have so many friends having babies, that I hoping to get a few crocheted up with matching hat and booties before then. Too much fun. I'm also wanting to implement a bit of applique and embroidery on it as well. I'll post some pic's when they're officially finished.

If your needing a new project, this is a fun one.

3 comments:

The Delgado's (all 9 of us) said...

You must be a super fast crocheter! How cute! I can't believe you already have one done and are starting another one! Good for you!

The Delgado's (all 9 of us) said...

You must be a super fast crocheter! How cute! I can't believe you already have one done and are starting another one! Good for you!

LucindaJ said...

As if I don't have enough going already, I've decided I need to do at least one of these. And to go to the link and find that the pattern is FREE, well that's just too good to be true. I am dying to try this with Caron Simply Soft yarn. I love that stuff! Mine will probably take me until the twelfth of never to get completed, but considering the girl shortage in our house, there's no hurry.
I love to "keep in touch" with you by reading your blog, and reading it always leaves me a little happier and uplifted.
Love ya girl!