Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Fun things mother's get to do.

So who says being a mom has to be boring. I had a great day today and had the chance to get creative and learn something new!


Today was Mirian's birthday and she was determined she wanted a princess birthday cake. Savannah had a Cinderella one last year, and she wanted an Ariel one. So we found a picture, and I went and actually bought the real cake decorating supplies since I figure with at least 6 birthdays a year and other celebrations over the next 20 years while my kids are home, I'll get my use out of it. Plus it's fun to be creative in a whole new way.

We had a great day. Decorated cakes, hung up streamers, went shopping, had a party, and wore myself right out.

Supplies Used: Fully Alive Collection Biggie, Assemble Your Own Cake, Fall Watercolor Collection, Art Journal Collection Biggie, Extra Tape Embellishment, ScrapSimple Embellishment Template: Measure Up. Planes, Trains and Automobiles Collection.

No comments: